2. Make sure the filter insert covers the entire inside surface. Push the filter insert into the upper corners of the mask.
3. Make a ‘pleat’ in the waterproof fabric
4. The filter insert and waterproof fabric should be behind the elastic.
5.Form the mask into a ‘bubble’ shape so there is a pocket of air space between your face and the mask. If there is no air space between your face and the mask, loosen the ear loops or a larger mask.
6. Put the mask on. Your entire jaw is covered inside the mask to provide maximal protection.
7. Squeeze the metal nose wire to conform to the bridge of your nose and cheekbones.
8. Adjust the elastic ear loops so the perimeter of the mask is snug and easy to breathe. Tuck both the filter insert and waterproof fabric behind the elastic as shown in Step 3. The filter insert and waterproof fabric should not be showing…this is important!
Note: By following the above fitting mask instructions, you should be able to breathe easily with the face mask on. If you experience short-of-breath, dizziness, anxiety, or any health condition that prevents you from wearing a face mask, take the mask off immediately.