Fabrics and most mask supplies are sourced from textile retailers and manufacturers in the U.S. Our face masks are 100% manufactured in the U.S.
Below are the major benefits of the waterproof fabric, 1 mil polyurethane laminate, we use in our masks from Wazoodle Fabrics.
- 100% Free of PFAS & PFOA.
- 100% eco-friendly.
- CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds specially-treated 1-mil TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOCs that are harmful to the environment.
- The fabric is manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes in controlled conditions in American textile mills.
- 1 mil PUL is the number one choice in cloth diapers, wet bags, diaper bags, travel bags, shower curtains, outerwear, mattress covers, incontinence products & other waterproof products.